Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hey...I have a BLOG!

It's not that I forgot I had one, but it seems like that. I haven't written in a long time. Mostly because every spare moment I've had I have found something to do. It wasn't until someone googled my name, and my blog came up that it dawned on me. Oh YEAH! I do have a blog.

My life is undergoing an overhaul right now. And by my life, I mean, me. I'm overhauling myself. Big changes. More focus.

I have wasted so much time here in New York. Well. Maybe wasted is the wrong word. I have misplaced much of my time. So. I have decided, to now, only focus on the things that will further myself in my career. No more jobs that are not related directly to my field. If it's not directing, photographing, filming, editing, or animating...I won't do it. Of course, today I worked two B-day parties at the Children's Museum, but if I have nothing booked, why not make some money working with kids.

So what have I been up to? Well, for starters, I updated my website: http://www.iansavage.com.

It's my first crack at designing a website all on my lonesome. I have also been working on a few other's for friends. I'll post them too, when they are more complete. I am working as a freelance assistant to a photographer and focusing very hard n getting more freelance film work (hence, the website overhaul.)

I am also quite domesticated these days. I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I'm very serious about, and she has been a great source of support and guidance for me in my new path. But she also goes to bed early, and now, so do I. Early to bed, early to rise...isn't that what they say. I never fancied myself a morning person, but you know, it's alright. I find productivity runs high in the wee hours of the morn.

So speaking of bed...I'm off to it. And if you happen to have a myspace thing going, I joined that bandwagon too, so throw me a friend request! http://www.myspace.com/ianpsavage

Talk to you later.

4 comments:

wondy woman said...

Hey I like your blog!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see your writing again. I've missed catching up on your life and I'm glad your going to try and focus on the things that your really good at. On the flip side , you are great with the kids and you would make a fantastic teache for sure. Keep up the writing and I'm glad your being domesticated.

Lovely Lisa said...

Yeah!!! Ian's back

Ian Savage said...

Thanks Wondy Woman, I like your blog too. YEAH LISA! Missed you too.

And "Anonymous" or should I say......Dad?

You are always supportive. On the flipside, I am still teaching little tykes how to use crayons and older guys how to animate.

Got to run to work...