Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back in the States

I'm back int the ol US. Had a blast in the BVI's. It was extremely difficult work but really rewarding. No rest for the weary though, I am officially working fulltime as a producer for Rocketboom.com. I'm stoked. I'm also extremely exhausted from my long trip and playing some major catch up. I'm gonna try my best to keep up with this blog for all you folks out there. Give you the scoop om my day to day with Rocketboom and anything else that is going on.

I had the second best date of my life last night. I think that's blog worthy. No kiss and tell for me but I will say that the first best date was with the same girl.

Isn't it nice when someone comes out of seemingly nowhere and just knocks the wind right out of you? That is truly a nice feeling.

No comments: