Friday, February 23, 2007

Do you remember?

Do you remember a toy, that had a magnetic wand and you could move these iron shavings around and design hair styles and facial hair? I don't remember using this one in particular, I remember it being yellow and red, but this one is the same idea.

I like to do this for REAL, when I'm shaving my beard off. I wouldn't normally be shaving it off when it's still cold, but seeing how we are going to Aruba, and I have sensitive skin, I need to give my face some time to adjust, sans beard, before we head to the tropics. I'm guessing a lot of people do this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Greg Tito said...

you stole a post idea i had. I have a good photo shoot of me doing the same thing, only I'm making funnier faces. I need to post it so we can have a blog-off. Lamest blogger gets voted off the internets.

Rain Delay said...

Actually you stole a post that I did almost a year ago... and I did not smile... I WIN...

http://runninganger.blogspot.com/2006/04/time-has-come.html

Unoriginal bastards.

Dallas Penn said...

Had you cut some designs in your chest hair I would have argued that you were a visionary