Saturday, February 03, 2007

Video Blog

So I'm really into You Tube these days. I have started a "Vlog," otherwise known as a Video Blog on my page. I'm going to try to put as many videos up there as I can. Short form, only a minute or two, on a regular basis.

So far one of them has over 300 views. I know, I know, that's nothing in the You Tube world, but I'm just getting started. Here's my most recent post:



They make ME chuckle anyway.

So Sundance is over. The sixth episode is up at the Daily Reel. With the last and final installment of the series on it's way soon. I'm glad I got to go and experience Sundance.......locked in a room editing for up to 18-20 hours for seven days straight. It was a HOOT!

No, seriously, it was a blast, a lot of work, but a blast nonetheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the Sundance episodes were the bomb. The intro was put together in a way that it cracks me up everytime I view it. Continue to put yourself out there in as many ways and places as possible and who knows what could happen. Good Luck and I'll be checking in often.

Rain Delay said...

Very nice. I wonder what they hoped to achieve with the lights being on.

I changed my address for blog:

www.angryrunning.blogspot.com...

Do me a favor and change that link.

Word.

RD